What the last movie you saw?

Is it Hallmark? I love Hallmark holiday movies, they are so cheesy, all have same story, but still can't stop watching them!!

Is it Hallmark? I love Hallmark holiday movies, they are so cheesy, all have same story, but still can't stop watching them!!
I was going to mention that actually @Hiker . Yeah it is, but for some reason the lead female character's script really seemed appealing.
I Thought it was a decent / slight twist in the tail script.

A travel writer decides to spend her holidays in the most traditional manner but due to a technical glitch she finds herself double booked with a widower and his family.
Initial release: 23 December 2017

Back in the day, I used to love watching the Hallmark tv films based on Nora Roberts' books.

ok, I know what I am doing this weekend then! :)
My fave ever Hallmark tv film was Backyard Wedding, mainly bc Alicia Witt was in it and I think she's fab. I watched it twice and loved it. Which isn't to say I need to see it again. I'm not pining for it, lol. But I really enjoyed it back then.

Hiker, here's part of the blurb. As you can see, it's an incredibly original story. Not a single cliche in this one, no, siree! If you watch it (assuming it's even still available, I have no idea) you will NOT be able to guess the ending.

"Whilst their dads never got on Kim Tyler (Alicia Witt) and Evan Slauson (Teddy Sears) did going from childhood sweethearts to a young married couple. Unfortunately things didn't work out and having had the marriage annulled parted company. Now Kim is returning home to marry the new man in her life Jeffrey (Ryan Bittle) in a backyard wedding she always dreamed off. The trouble is that Evan just happens to return home at the same time causing them both to deal with the fact that they still have feelings for each other."

Hiker, here's part of the blurb. As you can see, it's an incredibly original story. Not a single cliche in this one, no, siree! If you watch it (assuming it's even still available, I have no idea) you will NOT be able to guess the ending.
Putting it on my holiday list.
Though I like the cliche movies, you can just put your brain aside and enjoy two perfect idiots running around for love that is going to last a year :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Putting it on my holiday list.
Though I like the cliche movies, you can just put your brain aside and enjoy two perfect idiots running around for love that is going to last a year :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Exactly. Fluffy dressing gown, mug of hot chocolate, cuddly slippers, brain on 'pause'. Perfect! :)

Exactly. Fluffy dressing gown, mug of hot chocolate, cuddly slippers, brain on 'pause'. Perfect! :)
Is this how women watch films?

As a man I put my broadsword beside me as I sit down in my loincloth on my iron throne while flexing my muscles.

It’s cool to see the difference between the sexes

Back