"Michael", a biopic about Michael Jackson, is officially happening.

Hopefully in the future they can open it up to fans , it would be such a waste. It wouldn't be a surprise if Burkle has floated the idea.

Location and complaints from locals obviously the issue but you would think having private tours once in a while wouldn't be such a bad thing? Maybe a few times a month..

You can't compare it to Graceland as that's in Memphis itself but Neverland is just sitting there lifeless.
Thing is with this @Blues_Away2023 m said he would never go back there, So , i don't know how other fans feel here, regarding the way everything went down. But personally i couldn't go to Neverland even if it was open and free cos i would be thinking about the day they invaded it.

It might work perfectly for maybe a new gen /bunch of fans that weren't there ...This stuff is really complex..guys. I don't know if I'd honestly wanna go and pamble around .....even the sight of his giving tree would do me in...it would feel so weird, boarding on immense sadness / creepy. I would rather go to Paisley Park or GraceLand or something, simply because i have zero memories, good or bad. I spoke to my friend the other day about this type of stuff , Like where would you go etc and she said she would do the opposite ! she'd love to visit Neverland if it ever opened to the public...Sooo there's that. so i think it really is all about if you remember it or not. and how that might affect you. Some times i wish that i hadn't been a part of this so hardcore back then , so i could perhaps enjoy m now. It's weird.

Good to see it in Michael's film though. I am looking forward to any 'petting zoo' pictures. The 'starting; pics i guess. I hate/ Love this project.
It's very strange. x

Couldn't find this yesterday. The Allan Wayne Anderson guy is listed for the Andy Warhol part.

Last edited:
The Warhol stuff I'm sure will just be part of a small scene showing Michael at Studio 54 with these other celebs.
Oh, for sure. I'm highly entertained by the idea that Andy Warhol might be included in the story but I'm also surprised.

It's probably gonna be a pretty fun moment.
Assuming they go for Studio 54 and not the moment Andy was commissioned to create the cover art for Time magazine, yes, it could be interesting.

Jesus how many people are going to be in this movie? It has to be at least 3 hours long with how many people are being casted
:ROFLMAO:

Unless you're being serious in which case ... I wouldn't worry about it, lol. There's no guarantee any of the scenes involving these people will make it into the film once they start editing. Plus, most of them can be dealt with in really short scenes.

:ROFLMAO:

Unless you're being serious in which case ... I wouldn't worry about it, lol. There's no guarantee any of the scenes involving these people will make it into the film once they start editing. Plus, most of them can be dealt with in really short scenes.
I mean think about if Elvis's Biopic was 2 and 1/2 hours and Michael had more things in his life that we have to deal with and uncover so people know the truth, but they can hurry up with the making of it I wish it come sooner.

next are the presidents. Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, Trump
honestly just add half of the world right now about there, we are at how many like 20-35? some of the cast I don't even know who they are, but we should have Trump play himself.

I feel the need to post this. idk why, lol.

5099747212_f01c827d92.jpg

Just FYI, I've noticed a bit of chat online about Katie Kay (I have no idea who she is, lol). People are speculating whether she might be cast as Jennifer Batten. Atm, she's listed on IMdb as 'concert goer' which makes no sense. The Jennifer Batten thing is just a rumour but it would make sense for her to be in the film.

Casting a ‘concert goer’ doesn’t make much sense either, does it? And it’s not exactly wrong, because Jennifer went to plenty of concerts.

Didn't know that Carly King is a dancer. She has a Youtube channel about Star Wars lightsaber replicas.
Well, that's weird. Assuming that IMdb page is legit, I did notice her listed as dancer. Like with Katie Kay being listed as a concert goer, I thought it was weird to list someone as a dancer. If you're going to list the backing dancers you'd have a whole bunch to add to the list, not just one. So I wondered if she was really doing something else. I assumed she was an actress. Now I'm even more confused.

What was that you were saying a while back about wanting it to be an action film?

JK :ROFLMAO:

Music biopics are ridiculed for being endless scenes of "famous people" interacting with the subject of the film, with every appearance always made super-obvious so the slowest person in the audience still recognizes everybody and gets the satisfaction of thinking, "oh, it's that guy I know".

Back