Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

I know I know but this is 100%real. I can feel it tough in my heart this is him
I know but the snippets he posted of Goin To Rio, Thank You For Life, & In The Life Of Chico were from a variety show in the 70s, they're not AI, but there not the songs he claims it is, & he won't post the full "songs" either. I want the songs to be real as much as you, but I have a feeling it's the same as the others.

some tidbits from Bill Bottrell

BB on DYKWYCA:
this sounds like John Barnes and I at Hayvenhurst. Its good!

BB on Cheater:
I could hear this possibly being done at Soundcastle. (the claps sound, Greg on keys ) during or after Victory. '84. I have always had more memories of MJ solo soundcastle sessions than there were songs that I could remember.

some tidbits from Bill Bottrell

BB on DYKWYCA:
this sounds like John Barnes and I at Hayvenhurst. Its good!

BB on Cheater:
I could hear this possibly being done at Soundcastle. (the claps sound, Greg on keys ) during or after Victory. '84. I have always had more memories of MJ solo soundcastle sessions than there were songs that I could remember.

BB on DYKWYCA:

I haven't heard it since 1986.

Hmm actually I like to know more about this 'Saturday Woman' snippet too.. So if it's fake then does anyone know the original? To me it sounds great tbh, despite the quality

Lmao hell I can't even tell what it is or sounds like😅

restraining order

cat-paw.gif

Hmm actually I like to know more about this 'Saturday Woman' snippet too.. So if it's fake then does anyone know the original? To me it sounds great tbh, despite the quality

I can swear the melody and beat is straight from a prince song but I don’t remember the song name

Back