You Are Not Alone
Earth Song
Little Susie
Demerol bit in Morphine
You Are My Life
The Lost Children
Speechless
Best Of Joy

Lady in my life, Who is it, Someone Put Your Hand Out("when you say we will dance until the light of day...its just like the children on earth's joy. When we play will you promise me you'll always stay" with that opera he hums in the background,,,sorry but that i rewind that part over & over but back to topic, the very end of human nature(when he's live & after that last why & points up onfoward), heaven can wait,pyt demo, free & to late too to change the time. These are the songs/parts that gives me CHILLS... Not just my favorite CHILLS
This is a picture of me & mike
???????????
5ee873fa1e9f7f097dda17f991b5472c.jpg

Last edited:
We´ve had enough.... So much better than Heal the world.. Those vocals and anger... WOOW ... :) It just pitty it wasn´t released properly...

Today I was listening to Leave Me Alone and it totally gave me the chills. Same goes for TWYMMF especially toward the ending of the song with the powerful adlips. Uhmm, TDCAU too, Bad, Dirty Diana, Scream, Best Of Joy, too many to mention...

All of Michael's soulful renditions, She's Out Of My Life, Man In The Mirror, I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Human Nature, Heal The World, You Are Not Alone, Earth Song to name a select few...

Earlier today, in my car on my way home.... I played "Chicago", the untouched version, 3 times in a row.
Not only did I get chills, I got several 100 degree ''OMG!, he's singing his ass off on this song!" :wub:

Last edited:
Back