The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

🔥 🥰 ✨ 😊

I adore Mahalia Jackson. She is diamonds and rubies and pearls.

This was awesome, hope. Just what I needed right now. 🙏
❤❤❤
I was very impressed with her voice! It was a new one for me. And her words about despair and hope really hooked me, and came at the right moment))))))

I didn’t catch that! That’s certainly a strong clue, him throwing away the big note.

I might have to rewatch it.
I wonder where this is going to lead to)))). I've watched several times and discovered new things.

I had to change my phone, it was gradually failing. And it got on my nerves and led to problems. I felt how this device greatly influenced my life....
Fortunately, now I enjoy a well working technology))))
There was a moment when I realized I couldn't remember my password and couldn't access the site ((( but it turned out to be easy to recover the password )))))

Hello @hope 🤗

I am not too well. My stomach is acting up again 🤢 and I have naaasty allergies from birch pollen (staying inside today). Glad that I was able to be home today and sleep a lot.

How are you?
That's a shame, I can imagine how hard it must be. I wish the allergies would go away. ❤❤❤
Now everything is normal, but there was a time when I thought I would get sick, we had wet weather, snow, rain, sometimes sudden change of weather led to hypothermia.

I had to change my phone, it was gradually failing. And it got on my nerves and led to problems. I felt how this device greatly influenced my life....
Fortunately, now I enjoy a well working technology))))
There was a moment when I realized I couldn't remember my password and couldn't access the site ((( but it turned out to be easy to recover the password )))))

I feel the same. I am even worried when I just go to the grocery store and left my phone at home. 😆

That's a shame, I can imagine how hard it must be. I wish the allergies would go away. ❤❤❤
Now everything is normal, but there was a time when I thought I would get sick, we had wet weather, snow, rain, sometimes sudden change of weather led to hypothermia.

Birch pollen are on the decline in my area, thank God! 😅

Yes, changes of weather can be hard on the body ... 🥴

I wonder where this is going to lead to)))). I've watched several times and discovered new things.
I think it is meant for rewatching, since I don’t think you possibly can catch it all in one viewing. Some movies are like that, I’ve found; as for me, Inception is a good example.

Another thing just occurred to me: What is the janitor’s role in the grand scheme of things? Do you think he somehow summoned the time-loop as a punishment for the protagonist’s rude behaviour?

I think it is meant for rewatching, since I don’t think you possibly can catch it all in one viewing. Some movies are like that, I’ve found; as for me, Inception is a good example.

Another thing just occurred to me: What is the janitor’s role in the grand scheme of things? Do you think he somehow summoned the time-loop as a punishment for the protagonist’s rude behaviour?
Oh yes, Inception is a very good example😍😍😍, it's such a layered movie. I've seen it many times. And the ending there is so ambiguous that it makes you go back to the movie mentally.

The janitor was definitely an influence. And I had the thought that it would be great if it was the hero himself. He, knowing how his life turned out triggers this time loop to change the future. Kill the future. )))) But I'm not sure that's what it's really about.

British-American director Christopher Nolan won the Academy Award for Best Director for his film "Oppenheimer".

For 53-year-old Christopher Nolan, the Oscar was the first of his career, although he was nominated in 2002 for "Momento" (best screenplay), in 2011 for "Inception" (best film and best screenplay) and in 2018 for "Dunkirk" (best film and best director).

British-American director Christopher Nolan won the Academy Award for Best Director for his film "Oppenheimer".

For 53-year-old Christopher Nolan, the Oscar was the first of his career, although he was nominated in 2002 for "Momento" (best screenplay), in 2011 for "Inception" (best film and best screenplay) and in 2018 for "Dunkirk" (best film and best director).
Memento is really good.

Oppenheimer and Dunkirk are alright.

Back