The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

I keep thinking it was for nelson mandela ... it's came and then it went again ... ok its here
like it just arrived haha
um yeah it was the content of the video it was stopping me
Groovy. Certain Lion King vibes.

I just mean, I cannot think of anything worthy of remark happening that year. Although I might very well be overlooking something. 🤔
Lets just say i pulled the stars out of the sky ...for you .
you know where i'm going with this don't you lol .. also thanks for those likes , and stuff , on the ' over there' thread :ROFLMAO:

I take the sun, then. Sneaks into your hut.
Oi YOU ! you can't do that ! sun catcher ! i will have zero light left i shall be in darkness ! zebra ! come here and stand there and let your stripes shine the way oh dear this is getting abstractcal now lol

I just mean, I cannot think of anything worthy of remark happening that year. Although I might very well be overlooking something. 🤔
22222222222222222 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lets just say i pulled the stars out of the sky ...for you .
you know where i'm going with this don't you lol .. also thanks for those likes , and stuff , on the ' over there' thread :ROFLMAO:
I like what I see when I like it.

You like it when i'm all in the dark ! with the thought ogf the orange thing ! You took my sun now i shall shave off thee stripes !

alas , I'm in the dark ! alone with the thought of the orange thing - to guide me !
kevin-hart-what-now.gif

Part deux soon!
i'm off my eyes cannot keep open and there are nuts on the bed ! i near choked teice ! this is a crime , ra !

knight knight zorro
~ sweet sunshine dreams !~ no moons were hurt in the making of this memory ! 😭 :ROFLMAO: 🫥

MV5BNGI3MWYwYjItNzZhYi00ZWIzLTkyMzYtN2JmNjg3ODg1NTg4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMwMDA5ODU3._V1_.jpg

This movie (2022) I watched the other day. I’m still getting dizzy just thinking about it!

Back