The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

thor-dark-world-poster-a2c56113bf284a22942c0ef46395c5df.jpg
Cracks me up how the title clash-contradicts with the piccy lol @Fuzball you know better:cautious: !!! :ROFLMAO: 🥵 post less thor 😤no more thor! thor no more weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 🫥
* expects a flood of the thunderous one*

did i ty for 'yellow dress' america online @Agonum :unsure: the thread has me confused currently since the influx of movie flixs n i can't track back- there is hulk

Ah, I see what you mean now. Gurras flamma.

But what are the orange thingys in The Wiz? 🤔
oh boy ..if i post a pic everyones gonna split -- um... right .🤨..so ..... :unsure:you know when they are in the underground 'bad' car park right? so there is ...from no-where , ... that bloke with the two puppets ?... kind of orange long things either side ? ...they dance [ i guess] and they grow and it is weird ... a weird scene ... i won't post because it is night time here and the last thing i want is an image of those orange things. ...peeking round the corner.
I have been thinking about them all day.

Suzanne.

oh boy ..if i post a pic everyones gonna split -- um... right .🤨..so ..... :unsure:you know when they are in the underground 'bad' car park right? so there is ...from no-where , ... that bloke with the two puppets ?... kind of orange long things either side ? ...they dance [ i guess] and they grow and it is weird ... a weird scene ... i won't post because it is night time here and the last thing i want is an image of those orange things. ...peeking round the corner.
I have been thinking about them all day.

Suzanne.
Ah, gotcha! 😅

Back