The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

I won't win this thing. I haven't got the stamina of @wendijane or the persistence of @Agonum. It'll be one of those two. Don't think it'll be @Fuzball. I'm about to start dunking digestive biscuits into my coffee. Fuzball will be so horrified that they won't be able to play the game any more. It won't be @filmandmusic bc he's too busy thinking up ever more obscure threads / polls to post on the board.

It'll be wendi or Agonum. It'll go down to the wire. :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @MacMandy90 i love you and your screaming gopher:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:πŸ˜† but ...i win πŸ˜†
:ROFLMAO: I love you too dear lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Scared-Who-Framed-Roger-Rabbit-GIF-Find-Share-on-GIPHY.gif

All my threads are super successful y’all are just jealous you didnβ€˜t think of them.
And now Im doing my victory lap because I won, I am the greatest, you’re all nothing but a bunch of

All my threads are super successful y’all are just jealous you didnβ€˜t think of them.
And now Im doing my victory lap because I won, I am the greatest, you’re all nothing but a bunch of
"So you win again, you win again
Here I stand again, the loser"

(lyrics by ... someone!)

Fuzball has no chance, i’ll kick him right out of this thread and that pun is well intended!

Fuzball has no chance, i’ll kick him right out of this thread and that pun is well intended!
Of course. :ROFLMAO:

Mbappe vs. Haaland*

(* or it could be - Messi, Neymar, de Bruyne, Modric, Casemiro etc - pick your footballer of choice, guys)

I'll be over here eating Notflix & Chilled ice cream.

Last edited:
Back