The Jacksons/Jackson 5 days

Didn't know whether to put this here or on the J5 music thread.

Anyway. Don't watch Michael's tv adverts, didn't know there was such a thing as J5 ads. @DuranDuran just mentioned them on another thread. Checked them out. They are delightful so, for anyone who wasn't aware of their existence (er, just me, then!), here's two of them.

@wendijane @MacMandy90 @staywild23 @Hiker - oh, just everyone!

Didn't know whether to put this here or on the J5 music thread.

Anyway. Don't watch Michael's tv adverts, didn't know there was such a thing as J5 ads. @DuranDuran just mentioned them on another thread. Checked them out. They are delightful so, for anyone who wasn't aware of their existence (er, just me, then!), here's two of them.

@wendijane @MacMandy90 @staywild23 @Hiker - oh, just everyone!

Wow! A multi-ethnic tv advert in the early 70's? We didn't have that in the UK. Wow! Just mind-blowing.

More Alpha-Bits adverts.

These are lovely!

That advert was mind blowing indeed, and gems they are.

I'm sure there must be a better thread for this. Parking it here while I have a think.

screen-shot-2014-08-22-at-4-14-35-pm.png

March 7, 1973. ~ Michael visits Leslie Robinette, a 6 year old girl in isolation at the Children’s Hospital in Seattle. Leslie underwent a bone marrow transplant, leaving her in a post-surgical depression. When she met Michael, she was a sick child with a little hair and a bloated stomach, suffering from aplastic anemia caused by a genetic disease called Fanconi Anemia.

Back