New message from Michael to his fans!

Yep that's exactly what I mean. Janet didn't go through anything of the kind and (no offense to you Troubleman) on a whole, I really do not comprehend the fans' lack of compassion. How selfish can anyone be to shut out all of what Michael has been through.

They say, "oh get off it, its over now". Yeah well, to them I ask, what was the last horrible crises you went through? Was somebody on your tail about getting back to cranking out those straight As, or running back to your job and diving into a promotion?

My new name for Michael is 'Rubberman' the way he bounces back from everything - catching on fire! skin disease! horrible press! career sabotage attempts! shocking betrayals! bogus copywrite infringment accusations! all kinds of complex legal issues! false allegations! lawsuits of different kinds back to back like rapid fire! complex financial issues! - - not to mention the fact that the man is a parent!! not to mention normal everyday-life stuff that wouldn't ever be publicized that all people go through just by being breathing human beings - let's face it, he has to have occasional hangnails, toothaches, acid reflux and diarhea like everybody else!

And through all of that, he went so far as to send his fans a personal memo, trying to say thanks, hang in there and keep the faith.....and...letting them know (and see with their own eyes) he's steady moving

and this is the thanks he get!

- gee wizzzzzz fans DANG

maaaaaan if I was some a y'all's superstar I wouldn't be tryin to give y'all a daggon cotton pickin thing :lol: not JACK I tell you not JACK :lol:

I think someone just got MIKE JACKED :lol: (copyright Sean :lol:)

That post is beautiful. Thats what I've been TRYING to say since this Thriller 25 stuff came out and fans started COMPLAINING. I just cant believe the fact that ANYONE is complaining. I was FOR CERTAIN that after the trial MJ wouldn't show his FACE ANYWHERE for SEVERAL YEARS and i was perfectly fine with that. But here this man is going to award shows, parties, doin all this stuff. Man dude could have RETIRED after the trial and would have been perfectly justified.

I'm grateful for WHATEVER he decides to do from here on out. Cuz I know i'll never forget how UNCERTAIN it was that MJ would ever be able to even THINK about putting out another album a few years ago. It was a REAL uncertainty. And I am fully grateful, for WHATEVER he does.

Your right the man DOES bounce back. He's unbreakable. He said it in his song and he sure wasn't lying. "NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, I'M STILL GONNA BE HERE. Through all your lies and silly games, I WILL STILL REMAIN THE SAME" :lol: and the funny thing is, haters DO hate it now :lol:

I bet Tom Sneddon and all them never would have thought it. Everyone thought they had Michael in the bag.

And another thing thats funny is...MJ was releasing a compilation and a new single with a video before they raided neverland. MJ goes through the TRIAL OF HIS LIFE. THrough all HELL pretty much. And guess where he is now? HE'S PICKING UP EXACTLY WHERE HE LEFT OFF :lol: He's releasing a compilation (release) and supposedly a new single. How great is that??? He truely is unbreakable. God has definitely blessed Michael and us fans.

For real SoS, you know what its about. Some of the crap Michael's been through. Not even counting 93 or 2003, for real, he's had a rough time, really rough. Child stardom, and all the pitfalls and pain that comes with that, like you mentioned, serious health issues, people prying in to those issues, tearing him apart, from one direction, then another, fame beyond what anyone here can even comprehend and the kind of lonliness that comes with that, and with being misunderstood as a person. I imagine it can be suffocating at times. The scrutiny, the invasion, the blood lust that so many seem to have for him. I almost want to laugh when people like Chris Brown says he wants to be bigger then Michael. I laugh, not only because its totally unrealistic and not gonna happen, but because I know, if Chris Brown or anyone really knew what it meant to have the kind of fame, the kind of recognition that Michael has, they wouldn't wish it on their worst enemy. Michael's had it rough, and his strength is the stuff of myth. Just the fact that he's still kind speaks to that. I admire him and I'll wait forever for him, he's doing his very best. And its a heck of a lot better then anyone else here could do. So I say, just remember that.

Last edited:
While some may want the instant "on-the-scene" again appearances and recordings by Michael Jackson, he is playing this as it should be since he is the professional artist here.

He knows that he needs to lay certain groundwork first in order for the success that he wants and deserves. He is doing such.

And as far as Janet being the only one with confirmation of doing something, that is totally not true. Michael has personally said that he is working on new projects. Michael has talked about working on new music intended for future release. Others have talked about working on that music with him. So, where is the doubt coming from?

You will all get a release date for new music when it is ready. While Janet may have a current release date, there is nothing to say that it won't get pushed back. Will you then doubt her sincerity in plans too?

He is working. He has confirmed such and so have others.

And by the way, in addition to having to deal with any lingering effects of the trial as some have mentioned, he has other upcoming stuff to deal with also. Considering all of this, he is doing fantastic in his pace.

Last edited:
I think someone just got MIKE JACKED :lol: (copyright Sean :lol:)

That post is beautiful. Thats what I've been TRYING to say since this Thriller 25 stuff came out and fans started COMPLAINING. I just cant believe the fact that ANYONE is complaining. I was FOR CERTAIN that after the trial MJ wouldn't show his FACE ANYWHERE for SEVERAL YEARS and i was perfectly fine with that. But here this man is going to award shows, parties, doin all this stuff. Man dude could have RETIRED after the trial and would have been perfectly justified.

I'm grateful for WHATEVER he decides to do from here on out. Cuz I know i'll never forget how UNCERTAIN it was that MJ would ever be able to even THINK about putting out another album a few years ago. It was a REAL uncertainty. And I am fully grateful, for WHATEVER he does.

Your right the man DOES bounce back. He's unbreakable. He said it in his song and he sure wasn't lying. "NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, I'M STILL GONNA BE HERE. Through all your lies and silly games, I WILL STILL REMAIN THE SAME" :lol: and the funny thing is, haters DO hate it now :lol:

I bet Tom Sneddon and all them never would have thought it. Everyone thought they had Michael in the bag.

And another thing thats funny is...MJ was releasing a compilation and a new single with a video before they raided neverland. MJ goes through the TRIAL OF HIS LIFE. THrough all HELL pretty much. And guess where he is now? HE'S PICKING UP EXACTLY WHERE HE LEFT OFF :lol: He's releasing a compilation (release) and supposedly a new single. How great is that??? He truely is unbreakable. God has definitely blessed Michael and us fans.
Everything you said, my sentiments exactly J5Master. Great post!! In fact, not only A L L of that, even during the trial of his life, he STILL went into the studio and cranked out one of the most enchanting songs I have ever heard AND released the Ultimate Collection with carefully selected songs on it ...not even knowing for sure whether he was going to be around to even DO another album.

Since he's picking up where he left off, I do wish he'd release that partially completed video :whisperinginear:

think someone just got MIKE JACKED :lol: (copyright Sean :lol:)
:lol: yeh well, I'm all for those T-shirts

For real SoS, you know what its about. Some of the crap Michael's been through. Not even counting 93 or 2003, for real, he's had a rough time, really rough. Child stardom, and all the pitfalls and pain that comes with that, like you mentioned, serious health issues, people prying in to those issues, tearing him apart, from one direction, then another, fame beyond what anyone here can even comprehend and the kind of lonliness that comes with that, and with being misunderstood as a person. I imagine it can be suffocating at times. The scrutiny, the invasion, the blood lust that so many seem to have for him. I almost want to laugh when people like Chris Brown says he wants to be bigger then Michael. I laugh, not only because its totally unrealistic and not gonna happen, but because I know, if Chris Brown or anyone really knew what it meant to have the kind of fame, the kind of recognition that Michael has, they wouldn't wish it on their worst enemy. Michael's had it rough, and his strength is the stuff of myth. Just the fact that he's still kind speaks to that. I admire him and I'll wait forever for him, he's doing his very best. And its a heck of a lot better then anyone else here could do. So I say, just remember that.
The details you outlined here almost made me cry - and even this is only the half - the lonliness you mentioned by itself is a Goliath some fans just don't comprehend ....the impact that can have on a person's sense of simple equilibrium.

His strength really is the stuff of myth, it absolutely is.

On top of ALL of that, everybody knows full well how important it is to him that his finished product be exactly like he wants/needs it to be before he'll release anything.

Not to mention the importance of a conducive mental/emotional/personal environment for Michael to create in being that he operates primarily off of inspiration, and in case y'all haven't noticed, :chichi:Michael's plate is still full enough of some rather uninspiriing things.

Some fans want him to go cranking out a new album like its :chichi:NOTHING.

I guess the good news about all these discompassionate, impatient fans is that its good for Michael in the end, I mean, at least he can be guaranteed they will be some hungry creatures when it comes feeding time :lol:

(but you guys just have to cut the man a break, and I mean it -_- really, its getting to be kind of absurd)

He STILL went into the studio and cranked out one of the most enchanting songs I have ever heard AND released the Ultimate Collection with carefully selected songs on it
Yeaaah ur right. Didn't even realize that.

and in case y'all haven't noticed, :zformation:Michael's plate is still full enough of some rather uninspiriing things.
Actually I think MJ is the MOST inspired with all he's gone through. He transfers negative feelings and experiences into great art all the time. That's where it comes from.

Since he's picking up where he left off, I do wish he'd release that partially completed video :whisperinginear:
For. Real. :lol: I'm dying to see it lol. There's pics and he looks hella good on top of that table lol

hahaha you don't happen to post at MJNO do u? (trying to make connections with the screen names) LOL

Last edited:
Actually I think MJ is the MOST inspired with all he's gone through. He transfers negative feelings and experiences into great art all the time. That's where it comes from.

I wish he'd teach me how to do that. ^_^ (Michael please don't tell me its something you're just born with)

For. Real. :lol: I'm dying to see it lol. There's pics and he looks hella good on top of that table lol
yeh he do :D

hahaha you don't happen to post at MJNO do u? (trying to make connections with the screen names) LOL
yeh SOS81 would be me :D I think we're both toggling back and forth tonight :lol: tryin to keep some of these fans from losin their doggone minds about his Thriller 25

and discouraging other fans :chichi:!

yeah peeps are straight trippin. Why cant people learn the concept of "WAIT AND SEE" or "WORRY WHEN THERE'S SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT"??? :lol: People think they KNOW mike man :lol: Like they know his plans and career aspirations better than HE does. Does MJ need to send another message via a fan saying, "maaann, ya'll don't know ME ! ya'll betta recogn-niiizzzeee :chichi:"

LOL

yeah peeps are straight trippin. Why cant people learn the concept of "WAIT AND SEE" or "WORRY WHEN THERE'S SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT"??? :lol: People think they KNOW mike man :lol: Like they know his plans and career aspirations better than HE does. Does MJ need to send another message via a fan saying, "maaann, ya'll don't know ME ! ya'll betta recogn-niiizzzeee :chichi:"

LOL
:lol:

and of course those fans would say, "like you do!! (know him) " and to them I say, I think we've been paying a lot closer attention! :lol:

Everything you said, my sentiments exactly J5Master. Great post!! In fact, not only A L L of that, even during the trial of his life, he STILL went into the studio and cranked out one of the most enchanting songs I have ever heard AND released the Ultimate Collection with carefully selected songs on it ...not even knowing for sure whether he was going to be around to even DO another album.

:lol: yeh well, I'm all for those T-shirts

The details you outlined here almost made me cry - and even this is only the half - the lonliness you mentioned by itself is a Goliath some fans just don't comprehend ....the impact that can have on a person's sense of simple equilibrium.

His strength really is the stuff of myth, it absolutely is.

On top of ALL of that, everybody knows full well how important it is to him that his finished product be exactly like he wants/needs it to be before he'll release anything.

Not to mention the importance of a conducive mental/emotional/personal environment for Michael to create in being that he operates primarily off of inspiration, and in case y'all haven't noticed, :chichi:Michael's plate is still full enough of some rather uninspiriing things.

Some fans want him to go cranking out a new album like its :chichi:NOTHING.

I guess the good news about all these discompassionate, impatient fans is that its good for Michael in the end, I mean, at least he can be guaranteed they will be some hungry creatures when it comes feeding time :lol:

(but you guys just have to cut the man a break, and I mean it -_- really, its getting to be kind of absurd)

Yeah, absolutely. Beautiful post.

I mean it what I say. I base my view of Michael off of Michael himself, not what I hear about him or what people tell me. I wish people could be more understanding of him, because from the first time I really paid attention to Michael, really paid attention and listened to him, I could see this real hurt there, and this sort of longing to belong, I could see he felt out of place, and when you feel you can't relate or that no one relates to you, whether through intention or inability, that hurts so much, its what makes you feel alone. The part which I highlighted from your post, that's what's always gotten me, because we all feel some sense of lonliness from time to time, but for Michael, I imagine it must be or must have been, at least for a large part of his life, a constant and no doubt consuming presence. Watching him speak about it and seeing how just the thought of that lonliness has brought him close to tears, that shows the kind of pain he's experienced just from that alone, on top of everything else. People write off his childhood and say he didn't have it that bad. But those are his feelings and its how it affected him. It is a truly select, small group of people who have a similar experience, certainly no one here. Michael even started far younger then most, and his sensitivity I think heightens his awarness of exactly what he lost, or really never had. Imagine that responsibility, being the lead singer or a group and the bread winner for your entire, large family from the age of 6. He never was allowed to be a child to to live a child's care free existence, or have that kind of perception. You know the actress Jennifer Connely? She was in films from around the age of 12 I think and she's said she lost any sense of a care-free mind frame from then on, and she's sad about it, sad that she couldn't experience the whole of her childhood. Michael lost that 7 years earlier, at the age of 5. That's too young to remember anything but from that point foward. So he essentially never did experience boyhood or freedom from the burden of an adult existence. He basically has been an adult since he was a child. Physically he was a boy, but mentally, he never was given that freedom or that right.

I know I've gone off on a bit of a tangent. But that leads in to where he is now and why people should cut him some slack. He hasn't been able to rest since as long as he can remember. If it wasn't work, it was people abusing him, taking from him, asking of him, manipulating him, etc... Through all that, he's remained a positive, caring person whose love for people is the most genuine I've ever seen. And he's a person who is adiment about the imitation of nature and getting as close to the reality of life as is possible through that process. That's arts ultimate purpose, to reveal the truth, and Michael's always done that. He's an emotional genius, he takes his audience straight to the heart, to the core of what a feeling is and he shows it to them bare. But good art takes time. Michael is highly introspective, and he thinks a lot about what he's feeling inside and then puts that out in his work, so we can too feel it, hear it and see it in a pure form.

Anyway, the point of it all is, Michael is doing what he can and that's a hell of a lot.

Last edited:
um.....so this went from a thread about a message to a thread where fans are tooting the man's horn repeatedly?

a message concerning his current plans and (loosly speaking) work itenerary, which is on topic

(and so is 'tooting his horn' since this is his fan's fan board)

and basically trying to help fans to see some of what Michael is working with beyond their own desires

Last edited:
a message concerning his current plans and (loosly speaking) work itenerary, which is on topic

(and so is 'tooting his horn' since this is his fan's fan board)

and basically trying to help fans to see some of what Michael is working with beyond their own desires

God bless you for your insightful posts and I whole heartedly agree with you _ Michael he has been though some devasating circumstances and has been scrutenized all his life and put under a microscope - more than any other human I can think of .. any one else would have completly cracked - Michael needed the time to heal and get his life and house back in order - Physically, spiritually, Mentally and financially .. he had a lot on his table _ and that takes yrs when you've been though what he has - He knows what he is doing and he has the timing down right - had he done this any sooner - it would'nt have been excepted nor would it succeed - I see how he has everything planned and timed .. and he knows how to promote himself - and I for one am going to appreciate any thing he brings forth - from his effort. I know it is going to be awsome - may not suite everyones taste - but Oh WELL - We all have different tastes now dont we.. no matter it will be great music .. innovative .. not the same ole same ole shyt weve been getting .. I would never be so bold or crass to say Michael should do this or he should do that - I dont want to be in control of that - He is the MASTER the genious .. certainly not us .. and he rely's on a much higher source than us .. we best step back - and watch it all unfold Like MAGIC before our very eyes ... wooooooooo !!!

Last edited:
Yeah, absolutely. Beautiful post.

I mean it what I say. I base my view of Michael off of Michael himself, not what I hear about him or what people tell me. I wish people could be more understanding of him

Thank you!

, because from the first time I really paid attention to Michael, really paid attention and listened to him, I could see this real hurt there, and this sort of longing to belong, I could see he felt out of place, and when you feel you can't relate or that no one relates to you, whether through intention or inability, that hurts so much, its what makes you feel alone. The part which I highlighted from your post, that's what's always gotten me, because we all feel some sense of lonliness from time to time, but for Michael, I imagine it must be or must have been, at least for a large part of his life, a constant and no doubt consuming presence. Watching him speak about it and seeing how just the thought of that lonliness has brought him close to tears, that shows the kind of pain he's experienced just from that alone, on top of everything else. People write off his childhood and say he didn't have it that bad. But those are his feelings and its how it affected him. It is a truly select, small group of people who have a similar experience, certainly no one here. Michael even started far younger then most, and his sensitivity I think heightens his awarness of exactly what he lost, or really never had. Imagine that responsibility, being the lead singer or a group and the bread winner for your entire, large family from the age of 6. He never was allowed to be a child to to live a child's care free existence, or have that kind of perception. You know the actress Jennifer Connely? She was in films from around the age of 12 I think and she's said she lost any sense of a care-free mind frame from then on, and she's sad about it, sad that she couldn't experience the whole of her childhood. Michael lost that 7 years earlier, at the age of 5. That's too young to remember anything but from that point foward. So he essentially never did experience boyhood or freedom from the burden of an adult existence. He basically has been an adult since he was a child. Physically he was a boy, but mentally, he never was given that freedom or that right.

I know I've gone off on a bit of a tangent. But that leads in to where he is now and why people should cut him some slack. He hasn't been able to rest since as long as he can remember. If it wasn't work, it was people abusing him, taking from him, asking of him, manipulating him, etc... Through all that, he's remained a positive, caring person whose love for people is the most genuine I've ever seen. And he's a person who is adiment about the imitation of nature and getting as close to the reality of life as is possible through that process. That's arts ultimate purpose, to reveal the truth, and Michael's always done that. He's an emotional genius, he takes his audience straight to the heart, to the core of what a feeling is and he shows it to them bare. But good art takes time. Michael is highly introspective, and he thinks a lot about what he's feeling inside and then puts that out in his work, so we can too feel it, hear it and see it in a pure form.

Anyway, the point of it all is, Michael is doing what he can and that's a hell of a lot.

Thank you. Once again you almost made me cry. I can't stand thinking about his lonliness, it really is too much - and there's nothing lonlier than being around a bunch of people and still being in isolation! And then everyone you're around has some kind of 'vested' interest in being around you! :cry:

I guess a lot of MJ's fans are like sports fans - they just want to be able to jump up and down and feel thrilled. Well the amazing thing is that after all Michael has been through he still plans to give them that. They just have to be patient.
God bless you for your insightful posts and I whole heartedly agree with you _ Michael he has been though some devasating circumstances and has been scrutenized all his life and put under a microscope - more than any other human I can think of .. any one else would have completly cracked - Michael needed the time to heal and get his life and house back in order - Physically, spiritually, Mentally and financially .. he had a lot on his table _ and that takes yrs when you've been though what he has - He knows what he is doing and he has the timing down right - had he done this any sooner - it would'nt have been excepted nor would it succeed - I see how he has everything planned and timed .. and he knows how to promote himself - and I for one am going to appreciate any thing he brings forth - from his effort. I know it is going to be awsome - may not suite everyones taste - but Oh WELL - We all have different tastes now dont we.. no matter it will be great music .. innovative .. not the same ole same ole shyt weve been getting .. I would never be so bold or crass to say Michael should do this or he should do that - I dont want to be in control of that - He is the MASTER the genious .. certainly not us .. and he rely's on a much higher source than us .. we best step back - and watch it all unfold Like MAGIC before our very eyes ... wooooooooo !!!
Exactly! :yes: God bless you too...trust and belief in our man is what it all boils down to :yes:

Last edited:
While some may want the instant "on-the-scene" again appearances and recordings by Michael Jackson, he is playing this as it should be since he is the professional artist here.

He knows that he needs to lay certain groundwork first in order for the success that he wants and deserves. He is doing such.

And as far as Janet being the only one with confirmation of doing something, that is totally not true. Michael has personally said that he is working on new projects. Michael has talked about working on new music intended for future release. Others have talked about working on that music with him. So, where is the doubt coming from?

You will all get a release date for new music when it is ready. While Janet may have a current release date, there is nothing to say that it won't get pushed back. Will you then doubt her sincerity in plans too?

He is working. He has confirmed such and so have others.

And by the way, in addition to having to deal with any lingering effects of the trial as some have mentioned, he has other upcoming stuff to deal with also. Considering all of this, he is doing fantastic in his pace.
Thank you!

Ok, he's doing great, but I still need to hear the confirmation that he'll do this and that. Anticipation is nice but if nothing is announced like within six months, it becomes a drag. December is the starting month, so I'll give him until May before we finally get to be excited about a tour and an album. I believe it'll happen BUT whatever he's doing, he's infamous for not telling. I hope he comes at us unannounced just like my girl did! ^_^

Yeah SoS, we can toot Michael's horn and it should be expected, this is a fan board for him. Besides, he's a person worthy of admiration, stop trippin ya'll. Sh*t, nobody said he was perfect, but his good far outweighs his bad.

Yeah SoS, we can toot Michael's horn and it should be expected, this is a fan board for him. Besides, he's a person worthy of admiration, stop trippin ya'll. Sh*t, nobody said he was perfect, but his good far outweighs his bad.

Amen to this! What you and SoS are saying is very true and sometimes I think it is a point that is getting lost.

At times we are asked what's up with the fan boards or where are the fans posting here; I can't speak for everyone but I will say that at times the fan boards -not many times this one- seem to lose the focus that celebrating this man is why most want to join a Michael Jackson web site group. At times, it has becomes so much about critiquing him and "keeping it real" by discussing his faults and shortcomings that simply accepting him (which is all that he has ever asked for from people) and therefore enjoying him and his offerings seem to count for little.

There are some places and times when it should be all about the shine of Michael Jackson; I can point you in the direction of tons of places if you want something other than that.

If we can't celebrate him to the max, then who else will? It has nothing to do with not acknowledging he has faults and shortcomings (just like all those who point out his). It has everything to do with choosing where to keep the focus.

Well, I'm gonna pat him on his back, and give him a big KUDOS. :kickass:

For him to not have an official website up and running full throttle, he sure has been doing a great job staying in touch with us. He does things with a personal touch. He sends us things like signed letters, doesn't he? Yep, he sure does. :yes:

And you know what? It works very well, because his fan base is like a tight knit global family.

When a fanclub receives something special from him...like the recent sneak peek of Thriller 25...the info is quickly passed on to the other fanclubs.

Do you know why this happens? It happens because the fans stay in touch with each other, just like he stays in touch with us.

We share information across the globe.

Example:

When he was in Japan, Japanese fans living in Japan visited fanclubs in the U.S. to tell us what he was doing overseas. They gave us videos, photos, posts about firsthand encounters and web links. They shared the moment. We were able to enjoy the moment with them without jumping on planes. This shows that Michael's loving ways has rubbed off on his fan base.

For him to be someone with shortcomings, he sure makes a big impact. And for that, he deserves his props.

Even when he gets quiet and is out of plain view of cameras, he still has our attention, doesn't he? Yep, he sure does. That's why we are still here talking to each other and hanging out together.

There are still fanclubs across the globe with their doors open, because Michael is still being Michael and we love it.

The most famous man in the world is a very beautiful and loving person even with what some would call his shortcomings. Yep, even with his shortcomings, he is still at the top, still on our minds, and still in our hearts, and this says a lot about him.

Last edited:
Oooooo! Stop it, Timmy! You know I love you!

Last edited:
Amen to this! What you and SoS are saying is very true and sometimes I think it is a point that is getting lost.

At times we are asked what's up with the fan boards or where are the fans posting here; I can't speak for everyone but I will say that at times the fan boards -not many times this one- seem to lose the focus that celebrating this man is why most want to join a Michael Jackson web site group. At times, it has becomes so much about critiquing him and "keeping it real" by discussing his faults and shortcomings that simply accepting him (which is all that he has ever asked for from people) and therefore enjoying him and his offerings seem to count for little.

There are some places and times when it should be all about the shine of Michael Jackson; I can point you in the direction of tons of places if you want something other than that.

If we can't celebrate him to the max, then who else will? It has nothing to do with not acknowledging he has faults and shortcomings (just like all those who point out his). It has everything to do with choosing where to keep the focus.

Classic.. as always.. your post is on point!

He still needs a website. :lol: I'll say that until I'm black and blue. B)

:lol: I feel U!!! That would totally eliminate ALL of the uncertainties and...as I've said before...

Even if it was just a one page dealio, (like that Two Seas Records one) that says:

OFFICIAL MJ -

"Unless you read, see, or hear it HERE, it's either myths, rumors, innuendos, fiction, or ain't nobody's bizniz but mine!"

because ALL of the nonsense does get to be unnecessarily frustrating...to the point that it makes me wanna Scream sometimes and turn a deaf ear to ANYTHING I hear about him, even when it's true, but at the same time, still not wanting to sleep on something he's actually doing.

BUT, hey, there are MANY more important things on his mind too, no doubt, and no one can say that he's not mysterious...

However, too much anticipation can FEEL like torture!!!

Being a fan of that man has taught me a LOT about tolerance and patience and ultimately only makes me love him more, which is probably also part of the plan...

DAMN!

jmho

Keep in mind that NOT only is Michael keeping things HUSH HUSH because of the 'suprize' factor.. But also remember what is at stake with a new album and new music. How Michael is at cross roads right now and does not want to take ANY CHANCES of his music getting LEAKED.. That could HIGHLY effect his "Comeback".. Now if he keeps MOST secret, there is less chance of someone finding what he's working on.. Because they DONT KNOW what he's working on.

:lol: I feel U!!! That would totally eliminate ALL of the uncertainties and...as I've said before...

Even if it was just a one page dealio, (like that Two Seas Records one) that says:

OFFICIAL MJ -

"Unless you read, see, or hear it HERE, it's either myths, rumors, innuendos, fiction, or ain't nobody's bizniz but mine!"

because ALL of the nonsense does get to be unnecessarily frustrating...to the point that it makes me wanna Scream sometimes and turn a deaf ear to ANYTHING I hear about him, even when it's true, but at the same time, still not wanting to sleep on something he's actually doing.

BUT, hey, there are MANY more important things on his mind too, no doubt, and no one can say that he's not mysterious...

However, too much anticipation can FEEL like torture!!!

Being a fan of that man has taught me a LOT about tolerance and patience and ultimately only makes me love him more, which is probably also part of the plan...

DAMN!

jmho

I agree with you!

Back