Michael's Hands

94a4b5fcd99292c83d7ff725b0635bc6.jpg

I'll always be slightly envious of Karen for being his friend and touching his face so often!

We can put makeup on each other's faces, I wouldn't mind that! He does have an eye to beauty...
@zinniabooklover and the world does need love ! even moreso than ever , but yeah being Ms Faye not in a like dirty way , i would love that position to see and learn and do his highlighting and shading, Stroke that brush up his cheekbones , his eye shadow and the eyeliner , that always got me the eyeliner zin , loved it on men better than on chicks really .i don't mean stupid guy liner from early 2000s either lol yeah its a nice video and a good nod to Burt's infectious melodies. R.I.P to Burt Bacharach the 20th century genius composer of many a modern tune.
@wendijane, re-posting your comment over here. You and turtleneck are on the same page, lol. At the very least you're both after Karen Faye's job. Or something! :)

@wendijane, re-posting your comment over here. You and turtleneck are on the same page, lol. At the very least you're both after Karen Faye's job. Or something! :)
i follow Ms F on twit shes great . Can i say girl crush lol she told us a few things ,
i even asked her an m related question but i got too excited, fan guyrled too hard n forgot what i asked duh , couple years ago now ! oh yeah another artist i adore kevin aucoin ive got those three precious books
fast forward , art of make up , making faces -Making faces is best @turtleneck_sweater @zinniabooklover
i feel a thread coming on lol

Thank you to the original poster of this picture.
Either MJ94, who's now Suzie1, or Littlesparrow.

Had me goin' there for a minute! :p

In another thread, I spoke about how artistic MJ's hands
are. I borrowed this picture to show.
He uses his hands as an extension of his dance. Very expressive.
I miss you Michael!

tiimj8.jpg
thats the pic -trust u to find that lol and i miss u sills :(

Back