MESSAGE TO THE ESTATE

I read somewhere that they did 4 songs together but I can't seem to find the fourth song so that statement might not be true
Okay 3 officially released tracks. The man is on the same album as say say say - pipes of peace

On April 26, Billy Idol will revisit his landmark album Rebel Yell for an expanded 40th anniversary edition replete with bonus material.
Among the previously unheard music on this collection is a cover of the 1978 Rose Royce single “Love Don’t Live Here Anymore,”
Why not celebrate this years 40th anniversary of Victory with previously unheard music? Who says that it's not allowed???

Last edited:
I read somewhere that they did 4 songs together but I can't seem to find the fourth song so that statement might not be true

edit: Hi I'm back and I don't think this true because form all my searches there has only been 3 songs that they made together. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!! Thanks!
Paul wrote Girlfriend from Off the Wall
Then they sung Girl is Mine, Say Say Say and The Man together

They're not doing anything. They could just dump the unreleased demos and concert footage in a Google drive and we take care of the rest.

Paul wrote Girlfriend from Off the Wall
THEY CONSIDERED THAT THE FOURTH SONG??!?!???!?!??!?!??! I KNEW THAT PUAL WROTE THAT SONG BUT....I'm flabbergasted and mad at myself because I knew that Girlfriend was written by Paul this WHOLE TIME AND I NEVER CONSIDERED THAT IT MIGHT BE SEEN AS THE "4TH SONG MJ AND PMcC DID TOGETHER" I am SO mad at myself but it's ok cause now I know.

How about an MJ album of songs from recording sessions?
Paul McCartney and Wings' long-bootlegged One Hand Clapping album will finally get an official release.
The sessions were recorded in August 1974 at Abbey Road Studios when the band went into the venue to lay down some music for a documentary and a possible live record. The 55-minute show aired later that year but has been rarely seen since then. The accompanying record, however, has remained a favorite bootleg album for decades. The official release will arrive on June 14.
The project was recorded in four days by McCartney and Wings, who performed live-in-the-studio versions of favorites such as "Jet," "Maybe I'm Amazed" and "Band on the Run." The upcoming album features the tracks recorded for the show plus several numbers made off-camera.

Back