[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

What would u think about it when he never ever post something about mj (before that on every birthday and on 25th June) - when he posted about Lisa Marie Presleys dead he was CUTTING MJ out of the picture!!! He removed his mj tattoo , because of his children he sayed nothing but when this guy says one day something about abuse - sorry then I’m out!! Something happened!!!

And after LN he posted a very long posts about his father and how much he loves him after 1-2 days he deleted it
Omer didn't accuse MJ of anything, so why are you making up fictive narratives of him being abused?

It's a truly horrific watch, the amount of detail and explicit images it puts in your head makes you sick.

I watched it and had to cover my face several times. It did question my loyalty because it was so convincing.

It took a while for me to dismiss it, despite all the stuff I was already familiar with.

Even thinking about it now gives me a touch of anxiety.

I believe he is innocent but his relationship with children should have been kept to a minimum to protect his image.

There's a few pictures of him and Safechuck holding hands which I don't agree with. It looks odd and there is no getting away from that.
so what if it wasn't made up,after all?
what could be the chances that we are the ones that (ironically or not) happen to be wrong and not the other way around?
might sound deeply controversial and I'm aware that I might be ruminating by this point,but still..
what would you say?

Pretty sure he was sick of being labelled his secret son
God. I'm so sick of that as well. 💀

Another plausible reason why Omer possibly disconnected from MJ publicly, especially surrounding the allegations and the "secret son" rumor. I would be pissed too if I was the target of constant sensational + fabricated stories if I met MJ personally and the MJ association made people think untrue things.

Even as just a fan, most of the time, I usually disassociate from most discussions about the allegations in particular. Because, as bluntly as I can put it, I'm so TIRED of them. I hate that they exist. I hate that they were a part of Michael's history and put a stain on his reputation that may never wash out. I'm tired of people spreading misinformation and not using their critical thinking skills regarding the allegations + letting their opinions get in the way of facts. I'm tired of people labelling me and other fans as "pedo lovers", pedo sympathizers, or even straight up delusional just because we're aware of Michael's innocence and have learned the FACTS on it. It's exhausting dealing with scrutiny from MJ guilters.

I don't know exactly if Omer also accused Michael or not. Some say he did, some say he didn't. But I do think that him just simply disassociating himself from Michael publicly doesn't AUTOMATICALLY assume he is switching teams on Michael. In fact, if it is for reasons other than that, it's perfectly reasonable and logical. Maybe it would be nicer if he openly defended Michael like most of us fans and some other people have, but he isn't obligated to speak on it. And I feel the pressure to do so would be very mentally damaging. Hell, the news of LN alone in 2019 was mentally damaging for many people.

what could be the chances that we are the ones that (ironically or not) happen to be wrong and not the other way around?
might sound deeply controversial and I'm aware that I might be ruminating by this point,but still..
what would you say?
Michael is dead so it can never be proven? The only people who know the truth are those directly involved and some of the allegations are sketchy to say the least.

I still find it extremely hard to believe that a man who preached about healing the world and donating so much to charity for decades could do such disgusting and illegal activity.

Michael would have literally fooled the entire world with this Peter pan image and how he was simply trying to have the childhood he lost out on. It makes no sense.

what would you say?

As you know nobody had heard of safechuck in 15 years when Safechucks family company was sued for big money for fraud in 2013. 3 days later Safechuck sees "the molestation light" and alleges he was molested 30 years before and sues the estate of a dead man for damages! Just that basic notion is enough to pretty much not believe the allegations alone!

I still find it extremely hard to believe that a man who preached about healing the world and donating so much to charity for decades could do such disgusting and illegal activity.
Exactly. To me, the act of literally RAPING CHILDREN would be INCREDIBLY uncharacteristic for a man like Michael. Also, Michael was very outspoken against child sexual abuse and the damaging psychological + physical effects of it on children. He was a man that was very caring about the welfare of children and their well-being, especially as a result of his own upbringing and religious beliefs.

HOWEVER, I wouldn't make this statement as the ONLY defense against the allegations. I often see fans who are usually outspoken about the allegations say "He was nice" and things like that as their only defense. And not that I don't agree, but that kind of defense alone doesn't work.

Actual predators are perfectly capable of being manipulative and "nice" to other people, while hiding their nefarious acts behind the scenes, and MJ guilters know that. That's one of their usual straw mans for when fans point out Michael's good deeds (e.g. saying things like "He may have appeared nice, but he was secretly a predator", etc) + making another excuse to make fans and Michael's defenders look delusional and "blinded" by their love for their idol.

Claims always have to be shown with evidence. While defending Michael, it's also important to include the substantial evidence proving his innocence, such as the accuser's contradictions, the suspicious timing of them, and the proof of their actual motives, court transcripts, etc.

Omer didn't accuse MJ of anything, so why are you making up fictive narratives of him being abused?

So it is. Can we stop this debate. All of Michael`s childreen are still close to him. Does anyone think this is the case when Omer indicates anything in this direction to Michael. Btw Paris and Prince are talking about him as brother.

what would you say?
It's pretty easy to debunk everything they said, so I'd say the chances that we are the ones that are wrong are zero. The accusations are not new, we've been studying them for 30 years. I have zero doubt about Michael's innocence at this point. If anyone has doubt, then they just need to go study the allegations some more, the evidence is all there.

@MJJRepository has posted a lot of interesting comments today. Here's a selection:

"36 days elapsed from the body search on Dec. 20, 1993 until the time of the civil settlement on Jan. 25, 1994. At no point in those 36 days did either DA (Garcetti/Sneddon) present the pics/affidavits/Jordan's recorded interview/officer testimony to the court as cause to arrest."

"Larry Feldman and Lauren Weis stated that Jordan remained cooperative with investigators until July 6. By then, a full 198 days (6.5 months) elapsed without ever proffering the pictorial evidence in court as suspicion of a crime, or as reasonable justification to charge MJ."

"Knowledge of why the body search didn't result in immediate charges became clearer after MJ's death when the autopsy confirmed he was uncircumcised. This is in direct contrast to the Linden affidavit & Jordan's Sept. 1 description as reviewed by TSG and Bill Bastone in 2004."

"The guilter pivot, including by Diane Dimond, has been to downplay this and claim Jordan was "apparently confused" about circumcision. When you base a search warrant on very specific details offered by the accuser, but he gets the most major detail wrong, that's a deal breaker."

Have any of you watched Leaving Neverland from start to end? I know all of our fan facts and the „lies, this documentary has destroyed my fan life since yesterday I’m very mixed up I’m a fan since 1991 (very hardcore) the fact that his friends was selected in the same way like all of this friends. And then replaced with new friends and again the vacations etc like a new love relationships I’m understanding now Omar!? C‘mon guys it has nothing to do with he had no childhood
Here is a pretty recent interview with Omer (it's in Norwegian though) :
He is talking about how much he learned from MJ; not only dancing, singing etc, but about intellectual matters, spirituality and life in general. The only "negative" thing he says is that after MJ passed away he struggled with finding his own identity since everything about him was associated with MJ so he needed to distance himself. Oh, and Omer was friends with MJ and his family until his death, he was not "dropped" and "replaced" as a kid - that's just one of the made up LN narratives.
I also don't believe MJ hang around kids only because he didn't have a childhood or because he was so angelic. I think he also wanted to stay current/relevant and know what the kids were into and get inspired. In this interview Omer also talks about how he showed MJ what was going on in the "real world" in terms of music, gang/urban culture (Omer grew up in a ruff hood in Norway) etc.

Last edited:
Have any of you watched Leaving Neverland from start to end? I know all of our fan facts and the „lies, this documentary has destroyed my fan life since yesterday I’m very mixed up I’m a fan since 1991 (very hardcore) the fact that his friends was selected in the same way like all of this friends. And then replaced with new friends and again the vacations etc like a new love relationships I’m understanding now Omar!? C‘mon guys it has nothing to do with he had no childhood

When MJ was alive we always Sayed „nooooo he has never ever a drug problem

Nooooo he is able to perform 50 concerts

Nooo he is god…. I’m crying while I’m writing this
oh hun ....

oh hun ....
Friends selected? , JC was not selected his step father repaired Michael's car when it broke down, he told michael how much Jordan would be excited to meet him, GA quincy Jones asked michael to visit this kid who was being treated for cancer, WR won a competition JS Pepsi ad he didn't hand pick any of them Omar is a friend of the jackson family I will and always will stand by the fact that Wade Robson stood in a court room defending michael against Gavin. I honestly believe that would of been the time he would of crumbled if he had of been abused, LN was meant to make you feel that way

Friends selected? , JC was not selected his step father repaired Michael's car when it broke down, he told michael how much Jordan would be excited to meet him, GA quincy Jones asked michael to visit this kid who was being treated for cancer, WR won a competition JS Pepsi ad he didn't hand pick any of them Omar is a friend of the jackson family I will and always will stand by the fact that Wade Robson stood in a court room defending michael against Gavin. I honestly believe that would of been the time he would of crumbled if he had of been abused, LN was meant to make you feel that way
And just imagine what kind of madness it would be, to put an actual victim on a witness stand and subject him to a cross examination by a D.A. who's hellbent to take you down. The same madness it would be to molest someone after shit hit the fan and everyone is already suspicious of you and accusing you of having molested someone (Gavin). Anyone with a brain can not really fall for that shit (or Leaving Neverland, which basically is a love story to Michael, embelished with lies of molestation to make a buck).

3/8

@andjustice4some

"From a court document filed by Tom Sneddon Jan. 20, 1994:

"Though observations were made and photographs of Movant's (Michael's) person were taken in obedience to the search warrant, no personal property of his was seized which could be 'returned' to him even if a properly-conceived motion were to be filed, litigated and found to have merit. Be that as it may, Movant is again assured that the photographs in question will be maintained in confidence pursuant to the existing court order, and they will be disposed of pursuant to further direction of the court." Read the underlined part again. Sneddon assured Michael that the photographs would be remain confidential and would be disposed of at some point."

GKSwdFGa4AA9vk7

GKSwjmgbsAALFC8
And isn't that another proof that they didn't match? If they matched the description, for sure they would have been evidence and no one ever would have promised they would be disposed.

Last edited:
I can understand being emotional, but understand that it's 4 hours of very meticulously crafted narrative. The scenes were shot, and re-shot over a year's period to maximise the emotion and the story they were trying to tell.

When you factor in all that effort went into it, kept completely hidden and secret, and it was still debunked instantly...it should tell you everything.
May you excuse me and what I am going to say,but this all seems nothing expect rhetoric at its very best,really.
All the "bizarre effort" (as you put it) that went into the production of LN is the standard for most if not all documentaries out there,so this really doesn't go out to  prove anything tbh,not to me at the very least..

May you excuse me and what I am going to say,but this all seems nothing expect rhetoric at its very best,really.
All the "bizarre effort" (as you put it) that went into the production of LN is the standard for most if not all documentaries out there,so this really doesn't go out to  prove anything tbh,not to me at the very least..
I never once used the word bizarre. Nor am I trying to 'prove' anything. It's factually what happened.

I'm also not going to break down 4 hours of already thoroughly debunked lies. All of the resources are widely available online, including their own lawsuits which also discredit their own claims made in LN.

That user simply got emotional, because it's very long and overly descriptive to make you feel exactly like that walking away from it.

You missed the point, and that's fine. If you need to do any research into the claims made in LN, like I said, it's widely and thoroughly debunked, in much better ways than I could or care to put into a short forum post. Happy to share some of these links if you need them.

Ok then I would be outmost happy to hear from your side how it could be possible for Safechuck to allegedly be molested by MJ in the room upstairs of the Neverland train station for every day there between 1988-1992 and especially during the ”honeymoon period” between 1988-1989? When in fact building of that train station didn’t start until September 1993? And wasn’t finished until summer of 1994 by the time Safechuck was 16 years and therefore got too old? Something happened everyday in a train station that didn’t existed from the first place in other words. How do you prove it existed during that time? Let us hear please.

Thanks for the info, unfortunately that's probably the reasons why they would want then released.

I agree they would 100% leak.

I had always assumed Chandler in 93 was the first one to accuse Michael. However from snippets I've seen online was there a few who had accused him in 92 and then even before that in the late 80s? It just didn't come out in public?
None of this is true. No one accused him in 1992. let alone "a few"

Why oh why are you spreading misinformation and lies??

Even the out and proud guilters are not claiming this shit.

Unbelievable.

This forum is compromised.

Mods need to clean this place up. It's a cesspool

When MJ was alive we always Sayed „nooooo he has never ever a drug problem

Nooooo he is able to perform 50 concerts

Nooo he is god…. I’m crying while I’m writing this
No one was replaced, it's just another myth that gets repeated, but no one can ever provide an example of someone who was replaced.

Who was replaced? When were they replaced?

None of you guilters can ever answer that.

Even Wade and James were not replaced.

Leaving Neverland is only effective on People who WANT Michael to be guilty, or people who know nothing about the cases.

It's a truly horrific watch, the amount of detail and explicit images it puts in your head makes you sick.

I watched it and had to cover my face several times. It did question my loyalty because it was so convincing.

It took a while for me to dismiss it, despite all the stuff I was already familiar with.
Did you really dismiss it?

Cause I have doubts

Even thinking about it now gives me a touch of anxiety.
If obvious liars give you anxiety maybe you are easily manipulated

I believe he is innocent but his relationship with children should have been kept to a minimum to protect his image.

There's a few pictures of him and Safechuck holding hands which I don't agree with. It looks odd and there is no getting away from that.
So holding a childs hand is a crime now?

Do you agree with this

dbe95e70eeecfc8993f71827a3a7604b.jpg

Does this look "odd" or is it only odd when Michael does it?

Last edited:
U know the Problem is I’m very informed very very well … one thing makes me very mixed up Omar’s behavior after LN

What would u think about it when he never ever post something about mj (before that on every birthday and on 25th June) - when he posted about Lisa Marie Presleys dead he was CUTTING MJ out of the picture!!! He removed his mj tattoo , because of his children he sayed nothing but when this guy says one day something about abuse - sorry then I’m out!! Something happened!!!

And after LN he posted a very long posts about his father and how much he loves him after 1-2 days he deleted it
So is this the new tactic now?

Making baseless innuendo about Omer?

Omer is minding his own business, You're creating narratives about him from your own imagination. He's not obligated to have someone tattoed on his body and why would he post MJ in post about LISA honoring her life?

Maybe he doesn't post mj because he's sick of demented guilters writing disgusting crap about the two of them.

Last edited:
Put yourself in Omer Bhatti's shoes.

It's not unreasonable or hurtful to suggest that he would have questioned his own relationship with Michael after Leaving Neverland.

There are massive similarities between him and all the other kids, they all become special friends, dress up like MJ, hang out with him, stay with him, become literally mini clones of the man himself.

To distance himself or simply no longer attach himself to Michael publicly to avoid scrutiny or ridicule himself is no way a guilty mind to suggest that anything inappropriate happened.

If it was me, I'd want to keep as far away as possible for my own mental health and to live my life as normal as possible without being labelled as another 'victim'

He is still friendly with Michael's children so that's a positive.
Now I know you're a guilter pretending to be a fan. And specifically you're the nambla apologist kind.

"special friends" is classic pedo and guilter lingo

Good job you couldn't even make it a year without exposing yourself.

Im sure the gullible people on this site will not listen to me and will continue to engage with you.

But the rest of you have been warned. This person is a plant and is just here to plant doubt about MJs innocence in your minds. They will do it subtlety and slowly.

The guilter/pedo fantasists have using this tactic for decades at this point. It is so tired and obvious.

And I guarantee this person is here to gather info to pass along to Reed and the Finaldi/carpenter.

Like I've said you all have been warned.

This person is a plant who's been lurking here for years. Notice they joined in 2011 and are only now revealing their true colors.

I keep telling you people there are plants pretending to be fans in mj fan spaces. And most of them are perverts.

They are using Michael to normalize nambla type relationships.

They don't care if it takes 10/20 years

These perverts are playing the long game.

You have to understand they are driven by their sex drives, they will never stop.

This is what Ive been warning about. I joined this site because it's crawling with these people.

Last edited:
what would you say?

Oh Look another one!

What are the odds that all these "fans" in this thread just suddenly had an epiphany that LN might just be true after all and Omer was abused??

And all at the same time too.

This wasn't planned and plotted at all.

God. I'm so sick of that as well. 💀

Another plausible reason why Omer possibly disconnected from MJ publicly, especially surrounding the allegations and the "secret son" rumor. I would be pissed too if I was the target of constant sensational + fabricated stories if I met MJ personally and the MJ association made people think untrue things.

Even as just a fan, most of the time, I usually disassociate from most discussions about the allegations in particular. Because, as bluntly as I can put it, I'm so TIRED of them. I hate that they exist. I hate that they were a part of Michael's history and put a stain on his reputation that may never wash out. I'm tired of people spreading misinformation and not using their critical thinking skills regarding the allegations + letting their opinions get in the way of facts. I'm tired of people labelling me and other fans as "pedo lovers", pedo sympathizers, or even straight up delusional just because we're aware of Michael's innocence and have learned the FACTS on it. It's exhausting dealing with scrutiny from MJ guilters.

I don't know exactly if Omer also accused Michael or not. Some say he did, some say he didn't. But I do think that him just simply disassociating himself from Michael publicly doesn't AUTOMATICALLY assume he is switching teams on Michael. In fact, if it is for reasons other than that, it's perfectly reasonable and logical. Maybe it would be nicer if he openly defended Michael like most of us fans and some other people have, but he isn't obligated to speak on it. And I feel the pressure to do so would be very mentally damaging. Hell, the news of LN alone in 2019 was mentally damaging for many people.

He hasn't. These guilters in disguise are just trying to push their fantasies into people's heads.

Omer has spoken about MJ AFTER LN, in Paris Facebook series. He has not changed his opinion. He's just sick of being harassed by guilters hoping and praying he was abused as well as people who keep saying he's Michael's secret son.

Here is a pretty recent interview with Omer (it's in Norwegian though) :
He is talking about how much he learned from MJ; not only dancing, singing etc, but about intellectual matters, spirituality and life in general. The only "negative" thing he says is that after MJ passed away he struggled with finding his own identity since everything about him was associated with MJ so he needed to distance himself. Oh, and Omer was friends with MJ and his family until his death, he was not "dropped" and "replaced" as a kid - that's just one of the made up LN narratives.
I also don't believe MJ hang around kids only because he didn't have a childhood or because he was so angelic. I think he also wanted to stay current/relevant and know what the kids were into and get inspired. In this interview Omer also talks about how he showed MJ what was going on in the "real world" in terms of music, gang/urban culture (Omer grew up in a ruff hood in Norway) etc.
GOD bless you for posting this

Sorry guilters but your fantasies only exist in your sick mind.

Back