Britney Spears loses manager and lawyer in the same day

She got cought in the celeb world -with the good and especially the BADS- when she was too young and she couldn't take it! From that point on, it seems there's no turning back since she's not capable to go f*ck the paparazzi and the press and to pull herself together once and for all!!

a padded room would do miss cuntry some good....cuz her ass done fired everyone who tried to help her, got pissy w/ her parents for talking to kevin, and fired her 'cousin' for three days when she thought she was on kev's side......prozac anyone?

"I'm on the Zoloft to keep me from killing y'all!" - Mike Tyson

I wonder if Britney is on the Zoloft or, as you say Kate, Prozac... :unsure:

For a woman to have had a lot of bad things happened to her, I do wonder if she was on the influence of one of these drugs.

her own security guard says she was on coke, was high when she had the kids, and is very unstable. she needs to take her ass back to rehab, take it seriously, or just drop dead and do everyone in her family a favor b/c what she's doing now is not helping her children one bit. they'd be better off w/o her

her own security guard says she was on coke, was high when she had the kids, and is very unstable.[/b]

The same one represented by Gloria Allred and who sold the story to the UK Sunday tabloids this weekend. I do recall security guards fabricating lies about Michael as well.

I'm sure Britney has done the drugs and is messed up in the head at the moment but I put no weight whatsover in this security guards story whether it is true or not. He sold himself to the devil. There will always be those out to profit from the likes of Britney.

Federline can't talk either. One is as bad as the other. Britney was stupid enough to get involved with a guy like that in the first place.

stop making every damn thing about michael. this security guard wasn't fired for a reason....she'll hire nannies who look cool, don't mind seeing her naked, and who hae no exp. w/ kids.

allred's bound to have a legit client from time to time. she's exploiting this, he's making money, but his claims have been backed up

her own security guard says she was on coke, was high when she had the kids, and is very unstable. she needs to take her ass back to rehab, take it seriously, or just drop dead and do everyone in her family a favor b/c what she's doing now is not helping her children one bit. they'd be better off w/o her[/b]
Whoa there. I wouldn't go as far as saying all that. Cuz as crazy as the chick is right now, her family still loves her very much and I would think that they would rather her happy and healthy and not dead.

Then why don't they give her some tough love then if they care? I'm sure they do but they seem scared of Britney? I mean, why, the girl ain't got no real thought logic, she was basically put on stage at a young age and she never really got to know ANYTHING and she seemed to NOT WANNA KNOW anything. Just stop with the career, get a real intervention, don't bring Kevin into the mix if that's what's so troubling Brit and then really gear it to her head that if she doesn't shapen up, she'll not only lose her kids but her life too. If they don't, Anna Nicole #2 coming up and I'm serious.

I am just tired of Britney already. I wish her the best but i'd like it if she would dissapear for a while.

You know it's sad but isn't this the point of celebrity? No one , not even a celeb, is immune to the trials and tribulations of life. You can't get away with anything. I sure hope she finds a silver lining out of all of this.

they tried and she pushed them away. they gotta see the kids through her ex and so she cut them off. she fired her longtime manager, she's been hanging out w/ cousin/friend ali who she fired for a few days when she thought she was being nice toher parents....

the girl is unstable. so the best thing she can do is disappear and go away for a long long LONG ass time.

Then why don't they give her some tough love then if they care? I'm sure they do but they seem scared of Britney? I mean, why, the girl ain't got no real thought logic, she was basically put on stage at a young age and she never really got to know ANYTHING and she seemed to NOT WANNA KNOW anything. Just stop with the career, get a real intervention, don't bring Kevin into the mix if that's what's so troubling Brit and then really gear it to her head that if she doesn't shapen up, she'll not only lose her kids but her life too. If they don't, Anna Nicole #2 coming up and I'm serious.[/b]
LOL! Who u askin? I suspect that they aren't any different than Whitney's family. At the end of da day, these peeps gotta want to be helped. About the only thing that they can propose possibility is that the chick is a danger to her kids and it seems that the judge is well on top of that one.

But I dig where u r coming from. The parents bear some responsibility for all of this because they fail to provide some sort of balance along the way when she was still a minor and they had control of her...

You know it's sad but isn't this the point of celebrity? No one , not even a celeb, is immune to the trials and tribulations of life. You can't get away with anything. I sure hope she finds a silver lining out of all of this.[/b]
There is no real point of it. Many people want it, but very, very few understand the real price. They don't understand what they give up. They don't understand that everyone from the families, to the fans, to the hanger-ons, the media, management, etc., think that they own you and can tell you what to do, where to jump and how high. It matters not that most don't have the right to.

Very few survive the experience in tact, especially the transition from child star to adult star. As much as I detest Justin Timberlake for a myriad of reasons, the one reason for his successful survival is his strong family base. The backstage parents who put their children's career ahead of their well being -- well, it plays itself out in this way over and over again.

And they call MJ weird and bizarre only because he built a playland home to deal with his issues. He too could be totally wacked out somewhere on drugs.

I would not be surprised to hear that her record label will be next to dump her. She needs to get her act in gear. She's mentally and physically in need of help. The rate she's going, she's headed down the road like Anna Nicole Smith.

There is no real point of it. Many people want it, but very, very few understand the real price. They don't understand what they give up. They don't understand that everyone from the families, to the fans, to the hanger-ons, the media, management, etc., think that they own you and can tell you what to do, where to jump and how high. It matters not that most don't have the right to.

Very few survive the experience in tact, especially the transition from child star to adult star. As much as I detest Justin Timberlake for a myriad of reasons, the one reason for his successful survival is his strong family base. The backstage parents who put their children's career ahead of their well being -- well, it plays itself out in this way over and over again.

And they call MJ weird and bizarre only because he built a playland home to deal with his issues. He too could be totally wacked out somewhere on drugs.[/b]

I agree

I do think she is a right mess at the moment. It pains me though to think what herself and her children are going through right now..whether or not she herself realises it. I think it is ever so slightly silly of us to sit in front of our computers and hand out advice and plans of actions -- it is also silly to draw parallels from our own everyday mundane lives. I just think being in the limelight magnifies problems many times over and I don't believe it is as easy as said for families to intervene and save these gone astray children. I recently watched the Whitney interview with dianne sawyer and it pained me to even watch it. I think after a certain point you can't really help someone unless they want to be helped. I do believe families reach out, but living it in the reality of it all -- it probably does not sow the same effects expected of help and assistance.

Bless Britney Spears... I hope she learns from her mistakes...and overcome her weaknesses

WATCH - her album will sell well.. Still people will talk crap... She will still be messed up... PUBLICITY sells, good or bad...

It will be like this, her album will go #1 for a short time, but NO1 will admit they have the album.. lol! It's like. If EVERYONE is talking crap about her and her music, who is buying the album? :lol:

I think it will be a while untill she gets herself cleaned up.. Probably when her kids are at the age where they talk and are more MOMMY needing. Now they are at the age where they can be watched over, and they cannot say much.. But once they UNDERSTAND, she will begin to change.. (I hope anyway)

her parents did reign her in when she was younger. it was her who went off like the child raised by wolves the minute she broke up w/ justin. i think she seriously has some mental problems and that breakup made it worse...she's been a mess ever since.

I normally dont trouble myself with the lives of celebrities. I think the fascination some people have with the cult of celebrity is a bit sad. But I have to say, it is hard to miss the Britney stories of late. I hope she gets to turn things around before it is too late for her and her children.

it's funny as hell cuz she's not someone who needs prayer or warm wishes or even condolences....she has the assets and resources to help herself. let's reserve our concern for those who actu ally need it.

it's funny as hell cuz she's not someone who needs prayer or warm wishes or even condolences....she has the assets and resources to help herself. let's reserve our concern for those who actu ally need it.[/b]
Hmmmm I'd say our concern or compassion is just not limited so let's give it to all and then why not also to Britney Spears? At the end of the day she's just a human being, a pretty helpless one it looks to me.
True we can't judge how things are for her but as she indeed has all those monetary possibilities and still is in deep problems obviously, she needs our prayers very much also, even more her children. There are two little very cute boys in this, if they want or not, that alone is tragic and reason enough to send some prayers and feel compassion, well to m.!

a human being who makes 700K a month...someone who buys houses and sells them when they get dirty, who pays people to like her, who has been a wreck since she left justin, someone who doesn't need compassion, she needs a kick in the ass.....

worry about someone who doesn't have a chance. this chick can buy another chance.

a human being who makes 700K a month...someone who buys houses and sells them when they get dirty, who pays people to like her, who has been a wreck since she left justin, someone who doesn't need compassion, she needs a kick in the ass.....

worry about someone who doesn't have a chance. this chick can buy another chance.[/b]
It is not always about money or a man made material item.

tell that to those who have nothing.

well, smart britney, even though the world found out she had no license, drove around la all weekend and has now lost custody of her kids.....good job mama

tell that to those who have nothing.
well, smart britney, even though the world found out she had no license, drove around la all weekend and has now lost custody of her kids.....good job mama[/b]
I have. Everything is NOT about money unless you are a material person (values is what matters more than anything). I am not going to hate on someone with problems who is rich no more than I would agree that someone who is rich should snub their nose up at someone who is not rich. I hope she gets help.

Also, people in Britney shoes have to worry about WHo can I TRUST? WHo will NOT sell me out to the tabloids and lie? WHo really cares for me? SO again, it is NOT about money, it is about trust, love, compassion, etc.

Back