Adam Ant & His Artistry

earrings- Stuart really takes note of every last detail for his imagery/ character and that is ...šŸ« 

I looked at this one for a long time the other night. Could not remember ever seeing him in a leather top. Pants and biker jacket, yeah, obvs. But not a top. So I wondered if it had been 'shopped. Just cannot decide. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
so ...would be he be like , naked in that ? or say what , a mesh top ... we must find the orginal

so ...would be he be like , naked in that ? or say what , a mesh top ... we must find the orginal
1 - er, missy, I thought you'd logged off

2 - stop making me log back in :ROFLMAO:

3 - I think it would just be a t-shirt. Assuming it was actually photoshopped. I might be wrong. But it don't look right to me.

so , i just did the google search thingy and it shows 3 pins plus this link which is showing him in the pic , With the words babe , Adam Ant wearing The London Leatherman LT2 T-shirt. Photographer unknown.

https://thelondonleatherman.com/talking-about-the-kit/tag/punk+rock
eww, could have done without seeing photos of Sid Vicious at this late hour, lol, but at least you solved the mystery. None of those pictures had general release. I didn't recognise any of them so that explains why the Adam photo freaked me out.

Good work, detective!

eww, could have done without seeing photos of Sid Vicious at this late hour, lol, but at least you solved the mystery. None of those pictures had general release. I didn't recognise any of them so that explains why the Adam photo freaked me out.

Good work, detective!
and with that zin , i shall best go lol i shall flee
it is 2 11 and well past our bed times!
night night
i've loved this night . - šŸ„³

Back