Paris Jackson Live in Concert 2022

the-revivalists-with-paris-jackson-in-concert-nashville-tn.jpg

I love her but someone needs to tell her that music is not the right career for her and she cannot really sing. She is definitely made for the fashion world. Wish somebody cared enough to open her eyes. Especially since Michael was always saying that he doesn't care what his children do as long as they are the BEST at it

Imho singing is not all about technique or having a beautiful singing voice. It can also simply be about the art of expressing yourself. It would also be pretty boring if only people with a certain voice and music style would sing. There are songs from Paris that I really love, and her voice is amazing for the songs she is doing.

But I hear something similar like this all the time irl. Someone I know always rants about people that shouldn't dance, because they can't dance. 🤣 Someone like Michael is allowed to dance, but people dancing in a club, just doing random dance moves because they feel like it? (and the music forces them to do it? 🤣) No no no, this is not okay according to my friend 🤭

Personally, I'm happy to see that Paris has found something she is passionate about! As I said, I really love some songs, and I'm happy she has the opportunity to do this. She is still young, maybe there are other things in the future she wants to try out, why all the pressure now? You know, I just can't forget what happened in her past, I'm happy to see her doing her own thing and making other people happy with what she is doing. Isn't that enough?

To the video: Someone needs to turn her mic louder :LOL:

I didn't say it to sound mean. It's her life at the end of the day she can do what she wants. It's just pains me to see it honestly. It is not the technique or the style it's simply her voice sounds like bad karaoke. Her mic is always down (watch the Fallon show) its happening on purpose. I have seen quite a few of her lives of this year and her singing is equally bad in all of them. I believe that regarding singing you either have it or not vocal lessons can only help if the talent is there on the first place. It's unfortunate that all of the yes men that surround her and some of MJ's fans only praise her without providing constructive criticism cause it's only hurting her.
Now saying that, she's an amazing lyricist and her videos are fire.
I truly believe she's great and can become a star in her own right in something else

I personally LOVE watching and hearing Paris Jackson's create her own musical style. 🤗
That is the reason I created this thread. :giggle: Paris's is creating with her voice and guitar "Real Music". 🎼
She is not one of those "autotune singers". She is making her father Michael Jackson proud. 💞
I do, however, agree that the
volume on her microphone needs to be turned up higher. ;)

Last edited:
I personally LOVE watching and hearing Paris Jackson's create her own musical style. 🤗
That is the reason I created this thread. :giggle: Paris's is creating with her voice and guitar "Real Music". 🎼
She is not one of those "autotune singers". She is making her father Michael Jackson proud. 💞
I do, however, agree that the
volume on her microphone needs to be turned up higher. ;)
See, this is what I mean. Happy fans that are happy :LOL: 🙏 🥰

It's unfortunate that all of the yes men that surround her and some of MJ's fans only praise her without providing constructive criticism cause it's only hurting her.
Maybe it will hurt her, we will see. It SEEMS like she is at a point in her life, where she can handle people not liking her and what she is doing. Maybe all this is necessary for her future path. Whatever happens, she will probably need to work hard to establish her own long term thing. 🧐 So if it's hurting her, I hope it's an opportunity for more growth. 🙏

But a new flower manifests, manifests
One that won't need the sun
One that won't need the sun
No, I won't need the sun
I'll be my own sun
I'll be my own sun
I'll be my own sun

Back