Michael Jackson attends Rev. Jesse Jacksons Birthday Party

Thanks for the vid.. So only 4 vids on youtube so far of it? Kinda suprizing..

I wish I was there.. I'll be in Cali (L.A. area) from Dec. 20th-December 26th. Hope SOMETHING comes up and he goes back there.

could someone plz upload those 2 videos ? thank you :)

yt01rt9.jpg

Youtube Video: http://download.yousendit.com/4B9E5BC20F9CCB97

:)

Some chick actually said that Michael Jackson is outdated and I'm the only one who still cares about what he does because I like him.:lol: She should have been at this party, she should have seen the WMAs, she should have been at the Airport in Japan.Michael is not your typical celebrity, he is the only celebrity that gets other celebrities star-struck.I mean look at Larry King, he's a talk show host for Pete's sake, but he trippin the most.

Ahhhh, isn't that suit-jacket nice?
I saw a guy with a similar style at the weekend - Japanese/Korean influence, I think :D.
Very tasty (the jacket he he).

There's gonna be more video of the event coming I read on michaeljacksoninsider.com:)

Great pics, thank you! :wild:Michael looks so fiiiiiiine.:cool:

It would have been cool to be there.

It's wierd to see MJ next to Larry King. lol!

O/t, Hi Gbee, are you the same person on youtube? If so, I've been reading most of your post there and really enjoy your enthusiastic support of MJ. Glad to see that you are here too. Isn't MJ looking swell. Oeace.

Great pics and vids, thanks guys!! Mike does look happy and sexy.:)

Jesse Jackson and my former minister are friends - it gives me goosebumps to think that I have a little connection to MJ this way!! I wonder if my former minister made the trip out to LA to wish Jesse a happy birthday? Jesse also is a formidable figure in todays world...

i had a opportunity to go but I had a test :(. Oh well my sis and my friends went. They were able to take a couple pics:
michaelj1.jpg

michaelj2.jpg

Last edited:
MJ Looks HOTTER THAN HOT in that

OOMG watching the second video on that site is sooooooooo funny. It is SO DIFFICULT getting a decent photo from MJ cuz he is NEVER paying attention! :lol: It is STRAIGHT comedy. That AND the fact Larry King is looking as flushed as ever cuz he's standing next 2 MJ LOL People are screamingggg LOOK STRAIGHT AHEAD. MICHAEL MICHAEL LOOK AHEAD! STRAIGHT AHEAD!

And there goes MJ seeing someone he knows and he completely leaves to photo op to hug this person. lol Then when he comes baack....STRAIGHT AHEAD! STRAIGHT AHEAD!...But mjs looking everywher BUT ahead. Then he finally hears the screams and his expression is jarring. like "OKAY OKAY! im looking AHEAD!"

then they switch direction 50 times and mJs sooo confused lol

Last edited:
MJ Looks HOTTER THAN HOT in that

OOMG watching the second video on that site is sooooooooo funny. It is SO DIFFICULT getting a decent photo from MJ cuz he is NEVER paying attention! :lol: It is STRAIGHT comedy. That AND the fact Larry King is looking as flushed as ever cuz he's standing next 2 MJ LOL People are screamingggg LOOK STRAIGHT AHEAD. MICHAEL MICHAEL LOOK AHEAD! STRAIGHT AHEAD!

And there goes MJ seeing someone he knows and he completely leaves to photo op to hug this person. lol Then when he comes baack....STRAIGHT AHEAD! STRAIGHT AHEAD!...But mjs looking everywher BUT ahead. Then he finally hears the screams and his expression is jarring. like "OKAY OKAY! im looking AHEAD!"

then they switch direction 50 times and mJs sooo confused lol
You are right. I never noticed the second video to begin with. He is funny.

I didn't catch it this time and maybe it was a different video but when they start to sing Happy Birthday some girl/woman in front said "He's singing!" It sounded so funny. I mean it was happy birthday in with a crowd of the most tone def people I have ever heard sing anything and someone is announcing the event of Michael singing like a miracle just occured.

Last edited:
You are right. I never noticed the second video to begin with. He is funny. I didn't catch it this timne and maybe it was a different video but when the start to since Happy Birthday some girl/woman in front said "He's singing!" It sounded so funny. I mean it was happy birthday in with a crowd of the most tone def people I have ever heard sing anything and someone is announcing the event of Michael singing like a miracle just occured.

:lol::lol::lol:

Back