December 11, 2007, Michael Jackson News and mentionings

Where did that whole conversation at the beginning of J.Randy Tabloidelli's article come from?

Where did that whole conversation at the beginning of J.Randy Tabloidelli's article come from?
I don't know but the fool can't tell the difference between E-Cass and Michael. He is using a huge picture of E-Cass outside the fan event in Japan for his article and claims it is a masked Michael.:lol:

:rollin: I saw that and I was like :huh: which impersonator is that? and why is he there... made me read that section of the article trying to work out where the dude was talking about MJ impersonators... before I realised that it was "meant to be MJ"

:rofl:

I don't know but the fool can't tell the difference between E-Cass and Michael. He is using a huge picture of E-Cass outside the fan event in Japan for his article and claims it is a masked Michael.:lol:
He doesn't care. His intention is to mislead the public and that is exactly what he is doing. Notice how he tightly cropped the recent |MJ shopping pocture th hide the fans chasing him, and intentionally made it look like MJ was out shopping all alone in a backstreet and nobody notices him. That is to feed misinformation, nobody cares about this has been superstar, yet the 'old fool can't stop writing about him.

Last edited:
wowza.....is he still alive? im waiting for the day mike loses the ranch, goes bankcrupt, and professes his love for jrt....it'll happen all in one day! according to my sources

Back