What is your favourite live MJ song?

BadTour87

Proud Member
What MJ song do you think was performed best live or what song really fits a live performance the most?

For me it's Workin' Day and Night, I LOVE live performances of that song.

Another Part Of Me
Smooth Criminal
Billie Jean
Working Day And Night
Beat It
Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)
Man In The Mirror

Another Part of Me

Just Michael, his voice, his dancing ... and this awesome song. His performance makes me move and smile along ...

Another-Part-of-Me-michael-jackson-22730947-300-200.gif

I can't say it's my favorite for sure.. But I would feel cheated if WBSS was not on the set list.. Maybe because it's one of the only songs that always kind of kicks off the show! ie. tradition... I love it though, the pauses and kicking back into the music.. the james brown move back as he drags his foot forward after going into the james brown shuffle... ahhh epic!

I really like Billie Jean dancing performances! But I absolutely adore Human Nature. His moves are jush ahhhh! And maybe it's not my favourite, but I enjoy watching J5 medleys

The Triumph Tour is the best live concert show he ever did

But for his solo tours

Will You Be There always stands out, from beginning to end

Shake Your Body - I always preferred it live to the album version.

Are we picking just one? Lol! Cause I got a few.

But, Imma say Heartbreak Hotel. The intensity of his performance is well, intense.

Last edited:
Hmm. I would probably have to imply Billie Jean and Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'.

I always love The Way You Make Me Feel but Billie Jean is simply a magic! Just by his self and the spotlight and it's always outstanding :clapping:

Another Part of Me - I'm glued to the screen whenever I watch it :heart:

I can't choose just one but Heartbreak Hotel comes to mind first because it's just so much better live than on the album imo. That and Rock with you, Another part of me, Things I do for you, Lovely One & Shake your body :D

Ohhh, it's really hard to say to me :) One it is Stranger in Moscow, then Morphine, then Human Nature, then She got it. Every MJ song is magical in one way :)

Man In The Mirror.

I absolutely adore the song.

Are we picking just one? Lol! Cause I got a few.

But, Imma say Heartbreak Hotel. The intensity of his performance is well, intense.

I love that song! The first version I ever heard was a live version (Tokyo 1987) on cd. The melody, his interpretation of the song, the sound effects! I heard that version in the very early 90s and only much later learned that Michael wrote the song himself.

Back