What things would you have liked to do with Michael, or see Michael do in person?

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
What things would you have liked to do with with King/Emperor MJ or see him do?

A few things I would've liked to do with MJ is go on a walk with him, have a super soaker fight with him, swim with him, watch a movie while I cuddle with him, cook with him, and eat with him. :D

A few things I would've liked to see MJ do in person are rollerskate, ride a bike, dance, and sing. :)

Last edited:
Talk politics with him.

Follwing the current U.S. election closely, I have often wondered what Michael would have thought about Clinton, Trump and Sanders. I would have asked him things like whether he executed his voting rights, what his thoughts were on neo-liberalism, whether political activism brings about more change than any charitable efforts might ever produce etc., etc.

Take a shower with him.

I would have liked to dance with him (on someone else's music).

Talk politics with him.

Follwing the current U.S. election closely, I have often wondered what Michael would have thought about Clinton, Trump and Sanders. I would have asked him things like whether he executed his voting rights, what his thoughts were on neo-liberalism, whether political activism brings about more change than any charitable efforts might ever produce etc., etc.

Take a shower with him.

Great ideas!
.....I personally think MJ would've made a great president if he had learned some politics.:)

Laugh, joke around, and dance!

Mayyybe see how I would fair in a water balloon fight h

I'd like to show him my drawings of him and see him blush, challenge him to a waterbaloon fight,to play some games together and to comment on current news.

Ever since I discovered youtubers I've wanted to see Michael creating a channel and uploading videos... If I could see him doing something in person that would be definitely watch him sing. That magic would be indescribable... Wow!

Peace! ?

This question made me remember this one video footage I have of him going on a roller coaster. This was during his HIStory Tour. I am not in to amusement parks anymore. Especially after what happen to him. In fact I practically hate amusement parks anymore. Last time I've been to one was sometime back when we still had him. I think it was sometime in the 90s. Anyway I can't help but wonder how awesome it would have been. If I had spent an entire month or so with him at either Disneyland or Disney World. Going on all the rides with him. Most especially Tower Of Terror, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, and Space Mountain. I am 36 and I have never been on a roller coaster before. Because I always had this like fear of them. But I really wouldn't mind riding one if I was with Michael.

I would have loved him to be a guest lecturer / guest scholar at a college or university: Talking about humanity, about humanitarianism, about the importance of raising our children the right way, the importance of love and compassion, etc. Something like he did in Oxford but on a regular basis.

Watch movies and hear about all the little details he noticed about them.

Hug him.

Lol I also sometimes imagine how fun it probably wouldn've been to do just about anything with him. Imagine cleaning the house with Mike, or trying to, while you two play with all the things you've forgotten you even had or toss wet sponges at each other or something? I would've loved to hear him laugh.

Have all kinds of deep conversations, watch him sing, have him pose for me so I could draw him or sit and draw together, take a midnight walk with him, cook dinner with him, ..watch him do his hair (idk why but I'd love that). Take the drive from L.A. to Neverland with him in that big Chevy Blazer he had - enjoy the scenery, listen to some music, talk a bit.. basically just anything!

Play video games with him
omg, Super Mario on Nintendo NES :wild: that would've been fun

Take a shower with him.

..that too :naughty:

1. Hang out at Neverland with him
2. Watch him work in studio
3. Watch all his music videos/films he has done...with his commentary ;)
4. Watch tour performances with him
5. Talk about the ideas of all his songs
6. Discuss History
7. Discuss Philosophy

Take a shower with him.

I like that idea very much! :heat:

14093438525_666ba5bbf2_z.jpg

Since Michael was about 29 years older than me, your thread makes me wish I had seen him play dominoes (I'm Haitian) with my family when I was little. Would he have been as loud as them ? Too focused to say anything ? I also would have liked to watch "Enter The Dragon" with him. It's one of my favorite movies, and I know he loved it. I wonder how he would react while watching that intense moment when Lee turns around in front of the elevator because he felt a presence. The way he breathes and all. Then you hear the guards run towards him before he ***** all of them. I'm sure he loved that part. :D Edit: The word "b*e*a*t*s" is censored ?

Last edited:
Since Michael was about 29 years older than me, your thread makes me wish I had seen him play dominoes (I'm Haitian) with my family when I was little. Would he have been as loud as them ? Too focused to say anything ? I also would have liked to watch "Enter The Dragon" with him. It's one of my favorite movies, and I know he loved it. I wonder how he reacted while watching that intense moment when Lee turns around in front of the elevator because he felt a presence. The way he breathes and all. Then you hear the guards run towards him before he ***** all of them. I'm sure he loved that part. :D Edit: The word "b*e*a*t*s" is censored ?

It's a good thing you added that for those of us who haven't seen the movie because I was like :bugeyed

I'd ask him to teach me moonwalk (okay, I can do it now, but still ain't perfect), snapping fingers and whistling. Then we'd go to the countryside, look up animals and climb a tree. And finally, we'd return home, cook dinner together, watch The Simpsons and cuddle in bed :)

I would not do anything 'fancy' though. I would just invite him in for some coffee and cake and just let him talk about every subject he wants to chat about. I'm sure it would be even more entertaining then just the request 'sing and dance for me'. Of course, I'd slip in the 'request' to have a hug but who can resist, hey!
I would really love to know what inspired him and what makes him get up in the morning and stuff like that.

As far as #MJGoals, when I have the courage to watch the last rehearsals, thoughts of MJ being a film director crosses my mind. It would have been awesome to see the credits rolling by with his name in the 'Directed by' line.
I know, we have seen this in the credits of the shortfilms but you know what I mean. A FULL movie like The Wiz or Moonwalker. Oh, any subject MJ likes. Just imagine, a movie in the Horror genre or even some Romantic fling lol.
I'm sure MJ would have made Blockbuster movies and just 'reinvent' himself to a STAR Director.

I would love to spend a day at Six Flags with him. Better yet, Universal Studios! I know he loved Roller coasters. Or maybe go to the zoo with him

Other than watching him work in the studio or seeing him perform...I would've liked to watch one of his favorite movies with him. I also would have LOVED to make him laugh, to see that smile 'in person.' And, maybe we could've shared a beautiful Fred Astaire/Ginger Rogers like dance. :girl_sigh:

Last edited:
I want to sing and dance with him. Oh and I looove tohug him :wub:

Bad-Tour-The-Way-You-Make-Me-Feel-michael-jackson-13443897-1600-1073.jpg

Hmmm......... I always loved the imagination to see Michael on stage in a small venue - a club, a little theater... Michael is very close, some spotlights lying on him, a small bad in the background, he interprets songs he loves, maybe playing a bit on a piano, maybe he dances sometimes, when he wants to perform a song that way, he talks a little bit to us... The atmosphere

there are some words more! .......the atmosphere is relaxed, no hype, no hysteria, we are just enjoying the situation and each other, this gift...

An acoustic show playing his songs. I don't think hes ever done that where he sings with a few guitars. It may be cool to see him perform like that,and I love his voice just alone,there are a few videos of his voice acapella on Youtbe :) And I would love to get a picture with him.

Yes, I also think that never would have happened. All the hype, all the hysteria will never end - and on one side that is wonderful, too.:yes: But it´s one of my wishes, a dream I ever had...............

I would honestly just like to offer my friendship to him; he was a very lonely person and felt very untrusting of others. Especially during the trials, he was very lonely and depressed. I would love to just offer him my support and tell him he had a friend in me - that I didn't believe any of the lies and to assure him he would always have his faithful fans. If I could bring a little more happiness into his life just by doing so I would feel accomplished. :)

Back